1, see origin: understand the origin of natively? The farther from the equator of noni, noni is the quality of the worse; Noni first depends on the quality of the noni fruit sources, the fruit quality is bad, have the best technology, can not do a good quality of noni products;
2, the origin of the contaminated? Such as industrial pollution, heavy metal exceeds bid is a basic ingredient of harm human body.
3, planting management way: whether to use chemical fertilizers, hormones and pesticide residues, etc.
4, the product production process: if it is fermented by high-temperature cooking, sterilization seed into the noni products, its basic has been completely destroyed the natural active ingredients;
5, the details about the product features: the noni products sold on the market now, almost all claims to be pure noni concentrate, it shall be from the two concepts:
- The first is the brewing process of noni: general consumers have ignored this program, because the general product even in the brewing process has added sugar, yeast, etc., is also known as "pure noni concentrate"; This is for final production finished filling process, the real meaning is not pure noni without adding enzyme products.
- The filling process: the product at the end of the filling process, whether to add acid, citric acid, or other materials; This can be from a few aspects to observe; Detailed reading on food labels such as ingredients, even if no marked on the label to add other ingredients, can't believe that there is no added one hundred percent, The easiest way is through the taste to identify.
6, Taste the taste of noni：
- If there is a lousy stink of noni products, is in the brewing process has been contaminated with e. coli, because noni the flavor of the product itself is very heavy, the average consumer is not easy to detect this, even if broken, also considered the flavor of noni; Really good pure noni enzyme is entry " mellow ", will not feel uncomfortable.
- If your throat feel the stimulation of soup, this kind of product is added to acetic acid or citric acid and other additives.
7, Open a bottle of cold preservation test: if it is pure noni enzyme, generally even after bottle, tighten the cap and room temperature for more than one year will not spoil to fail, if it is inferior noni products, general will start in three months rancid flavor.
8、Don't believe as "brew how many years" of noni products: the length of time with noni products because there is absolutely no relationship to the quality, it is basically a manufacturer in fabricating lies, cheating consumers.
When you see how much publicity is brewing in the product, don't believe it! Reason is very simple, made from waste in 100, or junk, why lafite, guizhou Maotai famous to the world? Why do Chinese do not lafite quality? Why China apart from Guizhou maotai, the quality of the other places do not Maotai? Why is also a wine has a few yuan to tens thousands price difference! The same technology using different raw materials, brewing wine or in different environment, the quality is far, such as guizhou maotai must be based on the specific environment to brew, if transfer from Guizhou Maotai brewing base to Hainan Island, also could not do in Guizhou Maotai. So noni fermented products years and does not make sense, because noni origin of noni raw material has decided the quality stand or fall of noni, likewise, have good raw materials, without a good production technology, is also unable to make good quality noni products, such as the noni natively in Indonesia, there are also many factories do not make good quality of noni products
From the index to judge noni quality products
- pH: Pure noni products, the lower the pH, the better, that is, the more acid, the acidity is good, some products in order to reduce the pH value, can add acetic acid, the feeling of this kind of product has burned his throat, Noni-Factory products in pH 2.8 ~ 3.4, The other products pH value is higher than 4 .
- Brix: brix index is lower, the better. Noni-Factory's noni products, Brix are below 4.8;
- Nutrition indicators:
- Energy → The less the better
- Protein → The less the better
- Fat → The less the better
- Carbohydrates → The less the better
- Sodium → The less the better